Monday, March 21, 2011

Sneak peak..


Just a little photo for a beautiful, snowy Wednesday morning.

Jill and I just finished a pottery class, it was fantastically fun and a good outlet for creativity. Most of my finished products were um...made with love. Really lopsided love. BUT these plates turned out super fantastically (mostly because I didn't make them on the wheel...). The instructor was really amazing; she reminded me so much of Joe's mom that most of the time I expected her regale me with stories of her family or to tell me to start using olive oil as soap. She will be teaching again in Fall and I probably will sign up again...all are welcome!

Also included in this post picture: A small clue about my trivets!

1 comment:

  1. those plates are AWESOME!!!! seriously. i want Kim Ong made with love button plates. Do you have an etsy shop yet?? :)

    ReplyDelete