Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekly Links



Four years ago to the day, I was walking amongst gigantic redwood trees in California. It was beautiful. I loved it. Today, I am sitting inside watching the snow fall and sipping on a cup of Transcend coffee in Uppsala. It is beautiful. I love it.

~~~~~~~

This weeks' links:

This wonderful video has been floating around, and you should watch it. Especially if you're having a bad day.

What I'm wishing for this Valentines' day? Medjool dates. You'll never need chocolate again. (And from what I recall, a favourite of Mr. All-American).

I love me some funny underwater photography.

Confused about the whole donation process? GiveWell does a comprehensive review of many organizations. If you find it difficult to donate large chunks at a time, or if it helps to be able to directly relate your life choices to your ability to give, then this simple site/app might be what you're looking for (however, despite low operational costs, do be aware that the credit card company gets a chunk of each transaction...but I still stand by it if helps remind me to donate regularly!).

How to fold a t-shirt....in TWO SECONDS.

Standing up for what you believe in.


Have a phenomenal week, ladies!

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment