1. Turn a cheestring into Ollie the Orangutan, as suggested on the packaging;
2. Eat 4 packages of '100 cal' Special K bars (This type of gimmick doesn't work for me apparently);
3. Contemplate whether this product is going to change my life: http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2012/01/pretty-hair-while-traveling.html;
4. Lift weights at Goodlife with our gym crew (whaddup M&L) (P.S. I was secretly thinking of cheesestrings the entire time);
5. Conclude that ramen is great, but pho is better;
6. Turn another cheesestring into Helicopter Heather;
Despite the fact that I have clearly already had a very productive and gratifying day, I am really going for it...a blog post to top off this day...
... so I present: Crafts of 2011!
I made a quilt.
I made pottery.
Aaron and I made mittens out of his deer hide.
I made other random things.
This recap makes me realize that I didn't make much this year.
I've plotted an interesting relationship based on my observations of my photos from this past year: