Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home ownership...

Hey friends,

I just read this post on offbeat home: http://offbeathome.com/2011/05/what-to-know-buying-a-house

it's got a few good tips on things to think about for all of you who are venturing into the world of home ownership. I don't pretend to be an expert...but i thought she made some good points.

Also - for all of you who have bought fabric online, but haven't responded to my post about fabric shopping...tut tut tut. If you do so soon, I will no longer name one of our meat chickens after you...and we all know what happens to meat chickens...

upon answering my post, I will return to Dustin's name suggestion for the meat birds of "Delicious".

A post about "how to buy chicks before the chicken coop is done and your life turns into a whirlwind of chaos, so I left to go to Prince George for a committee meeting to let Mark deal with the disaster, and stink-eye (the sick) chick died, and that made me sad" to follow....

A.

2 comments:

  1. The comments in that article scared the shit out of me. I am thinking a yurt sounds good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I haven't purchased any fabric online (at least not on my own) so please don't think of me when you, ahem, dispatch your chickens.

    ReplyDelete